• No products in the cart.
Image Alt
Home

“I ordered some gloves and masks from this company. I tried for weeks to find the right ones at a good price seeing as 99% of people are profiteering from this Virus and charging 10 times normal. I found Farms2Fork on Tuesday at mid day and found the other 1% company that is not profiteering but has good prices and is fair.

I ordered 1000 masks for my staff and some gloves and in less than 20 hours they were being worn by my upholstery department and the wood shop. 20 hours! Such nice people too. Super helpful and it was a pleasure to spend money with them. If anyone wants to know if the N95 masks are any good I can assure you that they are absolute quality and well packed.

In summary, a really lovely company, no greed in sight and fantastic products turned around rapid.
We couldn’t have gone back to work without their help so thank you!”  Northern Seating, Wigan

How It Works

Place your order online and we will get goods to you as soon as practically possible.  Due to exceptional demand please order your food boxes before 6pm Friday for delivery the following week. Other products that travel safely by National Courier will be sent out on a next day delivery service to Mainland UK for only £9.95 for as much as we can fit in a box, this includes face masks and antibacterial gel.

section-title-image

Fresh Fruit & Veg Boxes

section-title-image

Orders & Deliveries

We hold the stock at the old Nordic Style shop 68 New Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6 4LT and once orders are paid for we will send out all items apart from Fresh Food on next day delivery using a signed for National Courier.  Please note Fresh Fruit, Dairy, Meat and Vegetables will be ordered and prepared specifically for you. Please place your food order by 6pm Friday for delivery the following week.

section-title-image

What Our Customers Are Saying

“I found you online at 8am Monday and by midday I had 20 litres of hand gel delivered…
my 160 girls and residents will be greatly relieved!

“Thank you so much for the delivery. Looks delicious and the lemongrass
is a lovely, unexpected bonus.” Julie, Barnes

“Delighted with my box. It cheered me up – so colourful and fresh!
Thank you so much.” Dina, Fulham

“Goodness what a gorgeous bounty. Everything looks absolutely farm fresh…
Thank you so much.”
Jane, Fulham

“Thank you so much for the boxes delivered by Ian yesterday. The food surpassed
expectations and it is a great relief to have the face masks.”
Roger, Bromley

“Thank you so much for pulling out all the stops to get a speedy delivery.
I hope all goes well with this venture and that your lovely furniture
shops bounce back.”
Lisa, Lancashire

“Ian delivered our first boxes today and we were thrilled! All delicious
and fresh. Thank you so much.  See you next week.”
Lily, Bicester

“Well done to you and the team for your tremendous efforts and drive
in making this logistically possible.” Phillipa, Wimbledon